Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mcdonalds anyone?



two things

check it, so i've been teaching at a school in what some may refer as the "hood" or "barrios"
apparently, the latest rage is the hoodie that zips all the way up the hood.
so there's these skeleton sweatshirts that have eyeholes in the "face part of the hood when it is all the way zipped up. where were these when we were in school?
i turned my back once on my class(big no no) and when i turned back some kid had his zipped up all the way with the skull just starin. I gotta admit, i want one!

also, today is the high school exit exam, so I got some mick dees for the class since that's what they wanted...haven't been there in years. i couldn't bring myself to eat anything, which spurred my desire to find out the last time any of the minimal to no people that read this have been to old ronald mcdons. don't be bashful. I worked there when i was 15 with sean madgett and we both only lasted like 2-3 weeks or something like that. we would just laugh at the fact that we worked at mcdonalds. I went like seven years before eating there again...

7 comments:

Lori Huneke said...

hha..a. your comments made me laugh out load. yes,, here here , here we come!
As for Mcdonalds, funny you say this...I went there for the first time the other day with juniper. I thought it was cool that she didnt even know what it was. In a desperate attempt to save money and still keep my "tuesday morning breakfast date day" promise to juniper, i went. i got her pancakes, and now i fear she will never eat my whole wheat flax seed with real maple syrup pancakes ever again. =(

leslaz said...

oh man. I took my niece there at my sister's request two years ago while they were packing up her toys (they were moving). They didn't want her to be there because she kept getting upset about her animals going into boxes....so we went to the park and McDonald's. that's it. that's the last time.

leslie said...

sam! this is leslie blodgett. i looked at your link from ashley's blog. i didn't realize right away that this was you. your girls are adorable.

about mcdonalds, last year i was temping for a tire company during their inventory season. we had to go in early on saturday to count tires. the boss brought us all mcdonalds, like THAT was what we would all want or something. ok i admit most of the people who worked there eat mcdonalds every day...

Lydia and Josh said...

i only will eat McDonald's breakfast.
and only on road trips. the last time was when i went up to Rexburg like 3 months ago.

ashley said...

You really can't beat the spam, eggs and rice breakfast from the Laie Mcdonalds. I hate going in because I know half the people working there from high school (and I graduated in 1993!). McD's 4 life! Ashley's grandma gave us a $50 gift certificate a few years ago for Christmas....50 soft serve ice cream cones later and it was finally gone.

Luke

Steven Ryan Z said...

I agree with crazy hair...road trips and breakfast only. It's been years besides that. And they never ever get right the "no sausage on that sausage biscuit please". Have to admit though, the 2 or 3 times ayear I do it, I kinda enjoy it.

Unknown said...

Hello,
I am Sean Madgett's dad.
We lived in Pleasanton is this the same Sean Madgett?