Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Latest Ice Cream Excursion

I don't expect anybody to see this, seeing as how I haven't posted in 3 months, but oh well, a lot has happened in that time. I've been chasing the meanest ice cream tube dreams in the region, along with surviving my first teaching experience in the ghettos of stockton (SOUTH SIDE 4 LIFE!) and adjusting to life with a new addition to the jones clan


believ it or not, music is from andre nickatina

I should start an "Ice Creamers Anonymous"...


Dude, it sucks below cone level, bruh...


wall o' barrels...


going right will spit you into the cone zone, bruh..


I know, could it get any more conier?

2 comments:

Becky said...

You are one odd cookie! Nate and I had a good laugh at your ice cream cone eating video.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

congratulations dude. are you sticking with the teaching job?