Monday, June 4, 2007

hello again & spelunking

yeah, so i did it! 2 whole months without a post...it was so hard to stay away from my dear little pathetic blog but...well, i can't lie, i was lazy at first but then i forgot my sign in info and then i forgot my email address that i used..blahblahblah bob ahblah...

so here goes attempt numero two...



we went spelunkin in the foothills (well we tried but bella was not all that stoked)


I tried to tell her that it was a little like getting barreled -- only terrestrially, but that didn't seem to do the trick... although this picture is perfect for "toddler zoloft"

leanin back in the shack
also, we threw some rocks in the stream"hmm, what can i break with this...? I guess I'll just make a big splash!"

"sticks and stones"





1 comment:

Lori Huneke said...

oh look!! sam's baby pictures! how darling! he hee